Sunday 10 August 2014

Tē rēo Maori week

WALT: communicate a message.


Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.



Evaluation:I think our poster is GOOD but could be better A lot better but our pictures are good butter TV is spelt rong :( but from that I think its good

Buddyfeedbackfeedford:you have a great poster but you could not have Moari languge so big you can't see the ruler word


Composition:I think our poster is pretty balanced But I could be better.  



Font:I think a fonts really stand out i think we did really good.


Colour:I think we have done pretty well with the coulors but we could have a bit less coulor full and more Moari coulors




Accuracy:I think mostly every thing is spelt right but the TV in Moari !




What are you most proud of and why? I'm proud of our fonts ,they are really good.
   
What challenged you the most and why? When we were running out of time!

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?Stay on task a little nit better



2 comments:

  1. Hi Eli,
    I really like the composition of your poster. Having 9 squares really defines each Maori word. I also like how you have matched the picture with each word. It helps people to learn it.
    How are you going to stay on task more next time? What strategies do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember to get feedback/feedforward from a buddy.

    ReplyDelete