Wednesday 20 August 2014

Writting


WALT:  Entertain

Description: We read the poem “My Remarkable Journey” which inspired us to write our own remarkable journeys about why our homework wasn’t at school today.

YAY School time VRVRVR Here you go ,said mum have a good day . OH NO MY HOME WORK ,Eli said. Finally the bell Rung WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR HOME WORK ,said mrs ugly  Well that's what I call her ! Ahh my Homework I was Doing it when an eagle,s Claws Grabbed it I Sore it's evil eyes poke out the side  as IT SLOWLY drops my homework into the pond And the eels toke it to FIJI .i went to Fiji and I went on the jet ski with this random AND HE SAID  i don't think there any eels around here so I went home riding my eagle Ya no the one that stole my BLIMIN HOME WORK GEUZZ and then I said just drop me here so he dropped me at school . We'll i should belive that after a great Poem "said mrs ugly POEM THATS NOT A POEM THATS TRUE "said eli FINE FINE I BELIVE YOU.

THE END
 


Criteria:
We decided that a quality piece of writing has the following things. Reflect on whether these things are in your story:
Introduction: It hooks the reader in the first few lines making them want to read more
Punctuation: Is your writing ready for a reader? Does your punctuation make it easy for them to read?
Short sentences: Do you create suspense by using these in your writing?
Onomatopoeia: Are these in your writing to create impact?
Alliteration: Are these in your writing to create impact?
Similes/Metaphors: Are these in your writing to create impact?

Evaluation:I think I could work on making it a bit funner
1. What do you think is the best part of your story?The poem when the eel part happens .

2. What was the hardest part about completing this portfolio sample?Making up the poem

3.  Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?Make it a bit bigger because I think it kinda ended .

Feedback/feedford:very good but You can work on more describing.#Houston

1 comment:

  1. Eli, I like the way you used some excellent visual imagery to hook the reader. Next time check through for ways to add punctuation to your writing, it makes it easier on the reader.

    ReplyDelete