Thursday, 27 February 2014
When it was my time to get up and go to the starting line for freestyle I was shaking so hard I nearly. Feel in but I lined up waiting for my name to get called out . I dived In I was fine when I was swimming but I saw the flag when I was breathing I sore it get really shallow I pull my head out of the water and touched wall I saw every one cheering I jumped out and I saw someone that I raced I said Hi five nice race better luck next time .
Tuesday, 25 February 2014
WALT read and respond to text
My old post is not on there because I made it on blogger and I thought I hade it on My photos but I made it on blogger so deleted it and I checked my camera roll and it was not there. My old post was boring it had writting and that all but this one is a lot cooler then the other one because
Here is the article if you want to read it.
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?
- I'm Happy because if we didn't have the rules
- we would be fighting a lot
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? Why?
- To show integrity because I do good things when people aren't looking.
- Which agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why?
- Show leadership. I have never had a little buddy. But I will get to do that this year.