Thursday, 27 February 2014
When it was my time to get up and go to the starting line for freestyle I was shaking so hard I nearly. Feel in but I lined up waiting for my name to get called out . I dived In I was fine when I was swimming but I saw the flag when I was breathing I sore it get really shallow I pull my head out of the water and touched wall I saw every one cheering I jumped out and I saw someone that I raced I said Hi five nice race better luck next time .
Tuesday, 25 February 2014
WALT read and respond to text
My old post is not on there because I made it on blogger and I thought I hade it on My photos but I made it on blogger so deleted it and I checked my camera roll and it was not there. My old post was boring it had writting and that all but this one is a lot cooler then the other one because
Here is the article if you want to read it.
Posted by Unknown at 13:05
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?
- I'm Happy because if we didn't have the rules
- we would be fighting a lot
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? Why?
- To show integrity because I do good things when people aren't looking.
- Which agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why?
- Show leadership. I have never had a little buddy. But I will get to do that this year.
Posted by Unknown at 13:51