Sunday 6 September 2015

Pae tamariki

Description:at the start of this term we went the regent to perform. Pae tamariki is when all the schools in Palmerston North that do kapa  haka come together to perform. And share what they have learnt.


Big idea:at pae Tamariki I felt....  Because...

At Pae Tamariki, I felt nervous because it was my first time performing at the regent for kapa haka

I felt most proud of overcoming my fear

I found remembering the actions challenging because there were so many

I managed this challenge by coping the people in front of me

At Kapa Haka, I next want to become a leader.

Feedback/feedford:I think you did well on overcoming your fear and you  need to work on remembering the actions. 


1 comment:

  1. Eli, most people feel nervous when performing in front of people and those nerves can drive us to excel. You should be proud of yourself overcoming your fear, and I look forward to seeing you continue to grow in the Kapa Haka group.

    ReplyDelete