Big idea: i was on the internet and i came across something. It looked funny i felt like my head would fall off i was laughing in my head so hard! It look recycled from the dump. It was kinda creepy at the same time. I thought again it actully quiet mind blowing . It looks real at atcept it has no wheels or windows or a steering wheel.
Wednesday, 25 February 2015
Description: This term we have started swimming again. We looked back at our video and observed what we could work on. Then we made a goal.
The big idea: i want to achive my goal by swimming sports witch is, get my arms straighter in freestyle and my body.
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
We think that we can relate the message in this movie to our learning...Its like being stuck in our learning, we need to ask for help and we need to look for ways to solve the problem ourselves. We thought it would be fun to make our own movie to get this message across. We had 2 groups of criteria for our movie...
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together