Wednesday 17 February 2016

Treaty of Waitangi

W.A.L.A: the treaty of Waitangi.

Description: For the last week we have been working towards making a Waitangi Day video / poster treaty / myn is the treaty everyone worked hard to make their. 

Image:

Big idea: for my activity I made a treaty with Hunter we decided to make a vote for the top five questions out of seven. And the questions on the poster are the top five.

Feedback: I think you did really good getting it organised for everyone to sign.

Feed-ford: for next time make it a bit more clear/ Jonty 




Evaluation:I think I did well on getting it printed and the vote, but need to work on it closer to perfection. I showed MĀTAU by getting everyone in poutama to sign it. 







2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Eli. I love how you have worked to get all the people of Poutama involved in your concept. We need to make some time to introduce these rules and guidelines at a Poutama hui.

    In your evaluation you say that this is an example of "Tātau" (extended abstract). This would be a treaty that everyone in New Zealand signs. So it's a "Mātaou". Love the thinking though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will change that now thanks Nic

    Eli

    ReplyDelete