Wednesday 6 July 2016

SLC reflection

description: yesterday I had my SLC/Student led conference it's when you show your parents your learning on your blog and explain how it works here in poutama




1) How do you think you did on your SLC? What was the highlight? My highlight was the report because I was really proud of how much I improved from since last term.




2) What did you do differently to make your SLC stand out? I had a lot of different posts than others and because I was proud of the post and what the posts were about. 




3) How will you make in term 3 awesome? What things you might do to make it awesome?maybe I could do a blog post with lots of Japanese and Moari mixed together because it will be showing the culture that we have been learning.

1 comment:

  1. play superslot ซุปเปอร์ สล็อต เล่นผ่านเว็บ ความน่าเชื่อถือ PG เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีความเชื่อถือสูงและมีระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยข้อมูลของผู้เล่นอย่างเข้มงวดพร้อมกับเครดิตฟรีนี้

    ReplyDelete